Your Privacy is important to Us!
By using our services you consent to the practices set out in this policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Information Collection and Use
Zinitt collects information as described below. Zinitt’s primary purpose in collecting and using information is to create your account, deliver Services to you, improve our Services, contact you, conduct research, perform analytic and create reports for internal use.
Zinitt’s Sites and Zinitt’s Game Sites
While you are browsing Zinitt's Sites and Zinitt’s Game Sites, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring website addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor and analyze your use of the service. In addition, we may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites, user names and e-mail and mail addresses. We may use this information to create a user profile. We may use your email address to contact you about your experience with Zinitt Sites and notify you about company news and promotions. Your gender and birthday may be used to analye user trends and target certain promotions. Your mail address may be used if we have merchandise or other physical promotional materials that we want to send to you.
iOS and Android Platforms
When you use any of the Zinitt games or applications on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook, Twitter or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand trends of usage. In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the Zinitt games you are playing.
Facebook Connect, Twitter and Google+
Sometimes we collect information about you from third parties, such as, Facebook, Twitter or Google, Inc. We collect this information so that we can deliver services to you that you have requested. You may connect your Zinitt user account to your Facebook account, Twitter account or Google+ ("SN Service"). We may collect and record information through the SN Service in accordance with the policies and terms of that SN Service. The information we collect when you connect your user account to an SN Service may include: (1) your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, (8) friend list, and (9) the SN Service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to Zinitt’s game(s).
If you want us to delete the data we receive from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ about you, please contact us at [email protected]
Game Data Collection
Whenever you play our games, we collect data about all of your interactions with the game and also with the other players inside the game via server log files.
Invite a Friend
Zinitt may offer you the opportunity to invite your friends of contact from a SN Service (such as your Facebook friends) so that those contacts can be located in Zinitt games and/or you can invite them to join you in Zinitt games. Such contact information will be used only for the purpose of sending communications to the addressee. You or the third party may contact us at [email protected] to request the removal of this information from our database to the extent Zinitt stores any of this information.
We may collect your email address when you contact our customer service group and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience with Zinitt games and notify you about company news and promotions.
We may also acquire information from you through (1) your access and participation in message boards on the Service, (2) your participation in surveys regarding the Service or (3) your participation in a sweepstakes or contest through the Service.
We may feature advertising within our Service. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you.
In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
A cookie is a small text file that we transfer to your computer and/or device, to identify a user's computer/device and to "remember" things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our Service, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you:
• to create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
• to identify and suggest connections with other Zinitt users;
• to personalize and continually improve your experience of our Services;
• to understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
• to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• to provide and deliver products and services you request;
• to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• to communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Zinitt and our selected partners;
• to enable you to communicate with other users; and
• to perform our own analytics and to enable analytics provided by third parties. We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development, improving products and services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations.
Disclosure of Your information
Zinitt does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
• With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
• Zinitt may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services includes analyzing data. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Zinitt.
• We may release your information as permitted by law or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
• Zinitt may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Third Party Services
We encourage you to be careful about the protection of your own personal information when using third party services such as social media platforms.
Security is important to us and we strive to protect both your information and our information in the best possible ways. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers" from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
Our Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Opting Out of Marketing
• You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our on-going business relations.
• if we post updates via Facebook you can 'unlike' our page and you will no longer get updates;
• if you receive one of our tweets you can stop following us on Twitter; or
• If we use another type of social media you can opt-out using that service.
You may also opt-out of receiving SMS notifications from us, either via SMS or online.
We may transfer information that we collect about you to affiliated entities or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to the transfer of information to the U.S. and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post those changes on this page and update the date at the top of the page. The changes will take effect from the date of issue on our website at www.zinitt.com. Please check this page on a regular basis for latest changes or update.
Effective Date: November 18, 2013
Last Updated: May 11, 2016